UPDATE: 11 May 2020
Foreigners who have already obtained a visa approval (visa telex) or been granted a visa but it has expired due to travel restrictions or unavailability of public transports which cause you cannot travel to Indonesia, please read the following updates!
This post is taken from official Facebook of the head of immigration authority in Jakarta.
A. Automatic Visa Approval (Visa Telex) Revalidation
- The Directorate General of Immigration (DGI) will automatically revalidate your visa approval (visa telex) granted after 1 January 2020, which has not been processed at the Indonesian Embassies / Consulates.
- The new validity of your visa approval (visa telex) will be valid for 60 (sixty) days since the dates of the state of emergency status is declared over by National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB.
- You can collect your visa at the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate where you have applied before and lodged your documents at the visa application system.
B. Automatic Visa Revalidation
- The DGI will automatically revalidate your visa granted after 1 January 2020, which has not been used for travelling to Indonesia.
- Your visa will be valid for 90 days since the date of the state of emergency status is declared over by the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB.
- The automatic visa revalidation process does not apply to Indonesia Embassy/Consulates where the SIMKIM information system is not yet registered, and you must apply for a new visa.
C. List of Indonesia Embassy and Consulates which are not applicable to an automatic visa revalidation
- Nur Sultan
- Port Moresby