Get your Multiple Entry 1 Year Retirement Visa HereBali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, with more than 4.5 million people visiting the island every year. The beauty, warmth and hospitality of Bali is such that a growing number of people want to live permanently on this island This is true especially of the older tourists, for whom the warmer climate of Bali proves to be very attractive compared to their colder home countries. Bali is also a lot more affordable than many other countries, and many retirees are opting to spend their retirement years in more financial comfort than in their home countries.
In case you are interested in retiring in Bali, we are the right people to help you with visa formalities. We will help you get your visa with no hassle or hidden charges.The retirement visa, called the KITAS, is a multiple entry visa which is valid for a period of one year. You can extend your visa every year, for a period of up to 4 years. With the KITAS, you can then open a local bank account, have a local driver’s license and local insurance. If you wish to stay on after 5 years, you will be able to apply for permanent residence of Indonesia.
FILL THE FORM BELOW,
Once you do, we will get in contact promptly with all the necessary details. Please fill in the form with valid information.
Here are the basic requirements to be eligible for a retirement visa for Bali in Indonesia:
- You need to be 55 years or older to be eligible for a retirement visa in Bali
- You need to have a passport that is valid for at least 18 months after your arrival in Bali. You will need to submit copies of your passport (especially the bio page)
- You will need to prepare 6 passport photos which should have a red background
- You will need to provide bank statements as proof of holding a pension of at least $1,500 per month
- You also need to have proof of medical or health insurance
- You need to submit a copy of a house lease agreement of at least 1 year in Bali. You must also submit a copy of the Indonesian ID of the house owner if you are renting.