Retirement Visa Indonesia - KITAS C319
Phone / WhatsApp : +62 812-3618-3120
Office : Jalan Raya Semat Block CIII / 6 Canggu (Across Coco Mart), Kuta Utara
Get your Multiple Entry 1 Year Retirement Visa Here
Only available ONSHORE, converted from B211A Visa.
In case you are interested in retiring in Bali, we are the right people to help you with visa formalities. We will help you get your visa with no hassle or hidden charges.
The retirement visa, called the KITAS, is a multiple entry visa which is valid for a period of one year. You can extend your visa every year, for a period of up to 4 years.
With the KITAS, you can then open a local bank account, have a local driver’s license and local insurance. If you wish to stay on after 5 years, you will be able to apply for permanent residence of Indonesia.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR A KITAS
Once you do, we will get in contact promptly with all the necessary details.
Please fill in the form with valid information.
Here are the basic requirements to be eligible for a retirement visa for Bali in Indonesia:
- You need to be 55 years or older to be eligible for a retirement visa in Bali
- You need to have a passport that is valid for at least 18 months after your arrival in Bali. You will need to submit copies of your passport (especially the bio page)
- You will need to prepare 6 passport photos which should have a red background
- You will need to provide bank statements as proof of holding a pension of at least $1,500 per month
- You also need to have proof of medical or health insurance
- You need to submit a copy of a house lease agreement of at least 1 year in Bali. You must also submit a copy of the Indonesian ID of the house owner if you are renting.
on how to doit and who is Next is a step-by-step guide on how the application process will work:
Step 1: Come to Bali with Visa B211A
Contact us to get your Visa B211A. After your arrival, please contact us to let us know that you have suceesfully arrive in Indonesia. We will give all the details for the next step. Basically, we will submit your passport for Retirement KITAS application into Immigration Office.
Step 2: Biometric Scan in Immigration Office
We will send you the date of immigration visit and also the instructions on how to do it and who shall you contact once you are in immigration office.
Step 3: KITAS is Completed.
Few days after the immigration visit, your passport should be ready and returned from immigration office. We can deliver it to you. Congratulation. Now you 1 year KITAS.
Extending Your Visa
In case you wish to extend your visa, please do contact us know at least 2 months before your visa is due to expire.
We will help you with the paperwork and have the visa extended for another year. You can only extend your visa for a year at a time for up to 4 years.
This process will take place in Bali, so you don’t need to worry about having to travel to your home country to re-apply. The price for an extension will be the same.