VISA AGENT BALI
Phone / WhatsApp : +62 812-3618-3120
Office : Jalan Raya Semat Block CIII/ 6 Canggu (Across Coco Mart), Kuta Utara
BUSINESS VISA (b211a)
*Currently unavailable during COVID-19
There are two types of business Visas, the multiple entry one and the single entry one. This visa is used for people who want to enter Indonesia (potential) business reasons without getting an Indonesian income.
With the business visa you are not able to work in Indonesia, but you are allowed to have or sit in with meetings, negotiate conditions of (potential) business deals.
The business visa allows you to stay in Indonesia for a maximum of 60 days, and can be extended for 4x30 days.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR A VISA
Once you do, we will get in contact promptly with all the necessary details. Please fill in the form with valid information.
CAN I GET A BUSINESS VISA?
Here are the basic requirements to be eligible for a business visa for Bali in Indonesia:
- The requirements for the business visa are flexible, and there is an almost 100% acceptance guarantee to get this visa.
- The only people who would have a chance to not be accepted for this visa are citizens from Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Israel, Iraq, Liberia, Nigeria, North Korea and Somali.
Next is a step-by-step guide on how the application process will work:
Step 1: Contact Us
Please contact us for all the information you need. The documents are the following:
– Scanned copy of passport cover and passport informationpage
– Bankstatement which shows minimum amount of $1500 USD
– Negative COVID-19 test or statementletter from hospital or doctor that you are in a healthy condition
– Statementletter that you are willing to do quarantine and being healthmonitored and all the health expenses will be charged to yourself(we can send one to you for you to sign)
– The payment:
6,000,000 IDR for 14 business days process
8,000,000 IDR for 5 business days process
10,000,000 IDR for 1-2 business days process
The payment can be done via Transferwise, PayPal or WesternUnion.
Once you send all the required documents and the payment to us, we will check the documents to make sure that you have met all the requirements.
Step 2: E-visa Processing
After verifying that all your documents are in order, we will send them to the Indonesian government. If all the documents are accepted, then we will await your E-visa to be ready. This process usually takes about 14 working days.
Once the E-visa is ready, you will receive it in your e-mail and you’re ready to travel to Indonesia.
Step 3: Arriving in Indonesia
Please visit our office in Canggu within two weeks of your arrival in Indonesia. Once you do, we will submit your application for immigration in Bali, after which you will be given a date on which to visit the immigration office. When you visit the office, you will be required to undergo a fingerprint scan. Then you are ready. This process takes up to 4 to 5 days.
Extending Your Visa
In case you wish to extend your visa, please do contact us know at least 2 weeks before your visa is due to expire.
This process will take place in Bali, so you don’t need to worry about having to travel to your home country to re-apply. The price for an extension will be 850,000 IDR.